LANDLORDS / DEVELOPERS /
A global energy management solution
for developers and
Reduce the building’s electricity consumption
Optimise the building’s heating system
RENEWABLE ENERGY INTEGRATION
Optimise the photovoltaic system
Replace an obsolete electric heating system with our comprehensive energy management solution:
- Lower consumption for lower electricity bills,
- Increased user comfort thanks to LANCEY’s innovation,
- A management app to monitor consumption as closely as possible,
- A tool to combat energy insecurity among users,
- We will train your teams in installation, operation and maintenance,
- The first step towards compliance with the French tertiary decree (décret tertiaire).
Choose the most economical and easy-to-install heating system:
- Easier and faster installation than other heating systems with comparable energy performance (gas/heat pump),
- A management app to accurately monitor consumption for optimal energy management,
- One of the most cost-effective solutions on the market thanks to its rapid return on investment,
- Immediate improvements to the building’s energy performance,
- Your buildings are ready to make the most of future photovoltaic systems.
Integration of renewable energy systems
Install solar panels and optimise the system using photovoltaic self-consumption :
- Installation carried out by our network of certified professionals (QualiPV, RGE),
- Option to integrate the LANCEY self-consumption solution with an existing photovoltaic system,
- Several possible configurations for detached or multi-unit housing, non-residential buildings, hotels,
- We can manage your entire “self-consumption project” to ensure optimised energy management,
- An accurate return on investment calculated by our experts during the project engineering phase to find the most cost-effective solution.
From the study to construction :
Our team researches your project and collects all the relevant information and parameters,
Project engineering by our experts, tailored to the characteristics of the building, its usage and your needs: size, location, savings, installation costs.
- Study of the building to be renovated or constructed: characteristics of the building envelope/architectural plans/thermal characteristics/usage and needs,
- Choice of the type and number of connected radiators and power based on the accommodation (volume/adjacent buildings/terraced houses, etc.),
- Size calculation for the photovoltaic system,
- Size calculation of the storage to optimise self-consumption,
- Calculation of energy flows and savings,
- Calculation and explanation of the solution’s return on investment,
- Confirmation of the project’s compliance with the French RT2012, RE2020 or C+C- regulations,
- Comparison with the existing system or other options available on the market.
Detailed presentation and approval of the chosen heating or self-consumption solution. Follow-up by our sales team,
Installation by our certified partners,
Launch of the solution with the support of our team,
After-sales service and maintenance by our installers and technical staff.
Our team of experts are at your disposal to carry out advanced studies on construction or renovation projects. Contact us!
* These fields are mandatory.