Use of personal data collected, contact forms.
LANCEY ENERGY STORAGE collects the following personal data through forms: contact information of the Internet user or his company (last name, first name, telephone, address, email, registration consent). The information in the forms is intended for the proper processing of your requests and to send you our news. Your data is transmitted directly to the departments concerned. These data are also transmitted to our technical service provider for the follow-up of the correct operation of the forms. As part of the monitoring of website traffic (protection against malware), we record your IP address, session number, information about your operating system and internet browser.
By “forms” we mean:
- Contact requests
- Newsletter registration
A cookie is a small text file sent to your browser via the website you are visiting. With this cookie, information about your visit is stored on the website. This can make your next visit to this website easier and enhance the usefulness of the website for you. Cookies play an important role. However, you can disable cookies from your browser settings:
- Firefox – http://www.iurls.net/cookiefirefox
- Internet Explorer – http://www.iurls.net/cookieexplorer
- Safari – http://www.iurls.net/cookiesafari
- Chrome – http://www.iurls.net/cookiechrome
- Cookies: tools to control them (CNIL)
The cookies used on the site are:
- Cookie necessary for audience measurement (see Statistics and audience measurement)
- Cookie to remember your agreement for the deposit of cookies.
- Session cookie used by our web traffic monitoring tool (WP Cerber)
Content embedded from other sites
Here are the links to the related pages for the main external services:
- Facebook: http://www.iurls.net/facebookrgpd
- Youtube: http://www.iurls.net/youtubergpd
- Google: http://www.iurls.net/googlergpd
Statistics and audience metrics
We use the web traffic analysis tool Google Analytics. Google Analytics works by using tracking code added to the pages of our website.
Google Analytics collects the following categories of personal data:
- Digital identifiers including cookies
- Internet protocol addresses and device identifiers
- Client identifiers
Use and transmission of your personal data
Your personal data is transmitted to the following companies:
- LANCEY ENERGY STORAGE for the proper processing of your requests
- ACID Creation, technical provider, for the technical follow-up of the forms
- OVH, provider of our email
- Google Analytics, for tracking statistics
- Campaign Monitor, emailing routing provider for managing our newsletters
Storage duration of your data
- LANCEY ENERGY STORAGE: 1 year
- Google Analytics: 26 months (duration reset when new activity occurs)
- ACID Creation: 1 year
- WP Cerber (traffic monitoring): 30 days
- Campaign Monitor: 3 years (duration reset on new activity)
The rights you have over your data
You can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you. You can also request the deletion of this data. This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Transmission of your personal data
Outside of the service providers already mentioned, your personal data is not transferred or sold to third parties.
RGPD contact information
For any questions related to these topics, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail to: LANCEY ENERGY STORAGE, 37 rue Diderot – 38000 GRENOBLE
Protecting your data
We make every effort to ensure the protection of the website against software attacks: monitoring traffic, integrity of server files, protection of forms and updating of content manager software components.
The transmission of your information is encrypted using the HTTPS protocol installed on our hosting. Our email messages are also used in SSL mode. You can also view the security policy at Campaign Monitor: https://www.campaignmonitor.com/trust/.